· (Upcoming) Panel Chair, Virtual Desktop Studio Visit – Collaboration through translation, conversation, and sedimentation, an international seminar series connects Johannesburg (SA), Williamsburg (US),London (UK), Centre for Digital Cultures and Innovation, University of Brighton.
· (Upcoming) Paper Presentation, Playing Exquisite Corpse with Human and Artificial Intelligence: Explore the potential of hyper-authorship in forging translocal and digital heritage with the synthetic use of language, digital technology, AI and the human body, DRHA 2023 (Digital Research of Humanities and Arts)
• Panel Presentation, ConTactic, 26th Annual Conference for Digital Research in the Humanities and Arts (DRHA), Kingston School of Art, UK
• Performance Lecture, Posthuman Assemblages and Technologically Enabled Performances, University of Queens Margaret, Edinburgh, May 28th, 2022
• Panel Presentation, Really Sayin’ Somethin’ Socially engaged and participatory research in art, architecture, and design, University of Brighton, May 20th,2022
• Panel Presentation, Performance & New Technology, Theatre and Performance Research Association (TaPRA) 2022 Annual Conference, University of Essex, Sept. 12-14,2022
• Panel Presentation on Performance as Creative Methods, with Lesley Murray and Jess Moriarty, Invited by the Centre of Arts and Wellbeing, University of Brighton, UK
· ‘Make this tango viral: touching toward the untouchable in tele-synesthesia performance – the glitchy-score of tele-synesthesia performance in the age of global pandemic’, Performance Lecture –Paper for The Theatre and Performance Research Association (TAPRA) Annual Conference, Online/Liverpool Hope University, September 7th, 2021.
· ‘Touching Vision.’ Performance Lecture for Fiction Machine PartIII: Live Online Event, The Journal of Creative Media Research, The Centre for Media Research, Bath University, UK. July 1st, 2021.
· ‘Art and Social Spaces in controlled, uncontrolled and isolated times’, Performance Lecturefor ART · DECODIFICATION· DESOCIALISATION · ACTIVATION · TERRITORY (ADD + ART 2021), IDENSITAT, Universityof Barcelona/Spanish Ministry of Education, Sciences andUniversities/IN>TRA2/IMARTE/Art & Territory Project, July 8th,2021.
· ‘The Limits of What isPossible: Research in Art and Science’, ISEA (InternationalSymposium on Electronic Art) 2022 Barcelona Pre-conference Event, Barcelona City and Science Biennial 2021, PanelSpeaker with Andrés Burbano, Carolina Fernández, José María de Luelmo andPredrag Nikolic, June 10th, 2021.
· ‘Making Touch visiblewith the suture of fantasy with virtual aesthestician in “The Best FacialClinic”’, Performance Lecture for [t]ERROR on Tour 2021 Day 2,Institute for Urban Research (IUR), Malmö University, Sweden, June 2021.
· ‘Shared Absence: TheAwareness of Glitch and the Challenge of Latency in the art of NetworkedPractice’, Performance Lecture for ‘The World, Two Meters Away’, Birmingham University, Journal of Contemporary Chinese Art/The Centerfor Chinese Visual Arts, November 9th, 2020.
· ‘Hacking Instagram as heterotopia for role-playing’, Performance Lecture for ‘The Age of the Precariat: Identity and Precarity: Virtual Conference’, National University ofIreland, Galway, UK, October 10th, 2020.
· ‘Fiction as Method’, Performance Lecture for ‘Digital Ecologies Symposium II: Fiction Machines’, Centre for Media Research, Bath Spa University. July 16th, 2019.
· Living Research: The Urgency of Arts, NAFAE (National Association for Fine Art Education) Research Student Conference, Performance Lecture, Grovy Lecture Theatre, Royal College of Art, London, UK. March 15th, 2019.
· ‘like a flower paddle myteeth’, Digital Cover Collaboration with Paul Melon Center, British Art Studies: London, Asia, Exhibitions, Histories, Issue 13, edited by Hammad Nasar and Sarah Victoria Turner, September 2019.
· ‘The Mask of Sanity’, Performance Lecture, Discussion with Curator Annie Jael Kwan, and Published Conversation with Stuart Hall Library Manager Stephanie Moran, ‘Duties of Self Care’, Iniva Research Network Public Programme, Stuart Hall Library, London, UK. March 29, 2018.